FX0STB QSLs for QSOs with J.P on Mir...Did you get yours today?

Me neither,  I've E-mailed the French QSL manager at amsat-f@amsat.org on
a couple of occasions concerning the lack of correspondence and have received
no reply.  It looks like they offer a real nice QSL for your contacts with
J.P.
during his stay on Mir.  My call and many others are posted on their web site
for them having received our QSLs but nothing in return has been seen here.
Anyway,  I was just doing a periodic inventory of things including filling
out and
sending QSLs of my own and this just came up as a missing item.  Put a plug
in your self at the above mentioned sight and maybe things will start moving
out there again....73