Clock Circuit

Hello, Sorry for my stupid messages, but I am trying to learn, and I figure that
somebody will have the technical know-how to help...

I am trying to create a clock circuit for a PIC16C73A(8bit, 20MHz Microcontroller)...

At the moment I am planning to use a 555 Timing chip, with R1 = 300K R2 = 300K
and C1 = 0.01uF... Will this generate a 165KHz clock that will be sufficiant for a
PIC16C73A to use and possibly a future Analog - Digital Converter that may require a
165KHz clock?

Please offer technical support...

Matt