RE: UFO-14, FM birds and Operating Courtesy

Here we go with the Good-Old-Boys again, on a new FM satellite.

Good luck, once they get it, you need a KW ERP to be heard.

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

GUN CONTROL:  A government program which guarantees
criminals that potential victims are defenseless.