Re: SO-35 not hear

Hello Mike73@aol.com.

26 Feb 00 19:05, you wrote to ALL:

 M> The SO-35 message was heard loud and clear over Vermont. I recorded it
 M> and have a Real Media file of it. Maybe it can be posted somewhere for
 M> those that wish to hear it. Even using Real Media, It's rather large
 M> at 770 K.
 M>
 M> Anyone want a copy for their Web Site??

I would be interested to hear it myself, see how your passes compare to ours
"Down Under".  Speaking of recordings, the recordings of the Feb 26 activities,
including the public demonstration of amateur satellite operation in VK are now
online.  The file is 1.5 MB, due to there being 2 consecutive passes in it.

The link can be found at http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed/sat.html

Tony

.. WARNING!  Removal of this tagline prohibited by law!