Re: SO-35 not hear

In a message dated 2/26/00 9:19:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nsallay@internext.com.br writes:

> Hello All,
>  Good morning, We at FI96XX, heard SO-25 relatively well,but with
>  a huge amount of QSB which has not been observed before on other
>  passes in which we made QSO's.We have been unable to "decode" the
>  YL's message,which contained the following words: The Universe......
>  in United States....1000 of hams made contact....Vandenberg Satellite
>  Amateur Club....web site information....many more to come and Happy
>  anniversary.The message was recorded in Afrikaans and English.AOS was
>  exactly at 12.48UTC.
>  regards
>  Nicolau PP8DA

Nicolau,

The SO-35 message was heard loud and clear over Vermont. I recorded it and
have a Real Media file of it. Maybe it can be posted somewhere for those that
wish to hear it. Even using Real Media, It's rather large at 770 K.

Anyone want a copy for their Web Site??

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649