Re: Starting out on the cheap

I would appreciate any ideas on how to get the 10 meter
signal, that seems to be the topic of this thread thus far,
up to 1269 MHz for Mode L.  My HF transceiver has a
transverter port, which the manual says delivers a signal of
about 30 mV.  I'd like to find and inexpensive way to take
that and wind up with 10 watts or so on 1269.  Any thoughts
out there?
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
              http://pages.cfu.net/~mjohns/index.html