Need help

Hello,

This message is not entrely related to this mailing list, but I am sure that somebody
will have the knowledge to be able to help me?

I am trying to design a circuit that will
a) Measure Voltage off a 8-16V Source(Battery)
b) Measure Current off a 8-16V Battery Source

Would anybody have any websites or schematics for such a device? Pref, An
Analog output to be put into a A/D PIN of an IC. Otherwise, it could be a digital
output, but must be able to run off a clock of MIN 25KHz, MAX 250KHz.

Matt

TheRelic@dingoblue.net.au