RE: UO-14

Hi Chris,

Tried to work UO-14 a short while ago.  I heard briefly JA6BX calling CQ
but was soon lost in the heavy QRM  for the rest of the pass. This QRM,  I
suspect came mainly from Indonesia.  They have the second largest ham
population next to Japan.  Most of them do not follow the band plan and go
on the satellite input frequencies for their simplex operation.  I suspect
this was the cause of the signal that I copied on the down link.  The QRM
disappeared with the LOS of UO -14. thus confirming my observation.

73

Sangat, 9M2SS