From: 03383041552@tim.it [mailto:03383041552@tim.it]
Sent: 25 February 2000 10:14
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] UO-36 & G0SUL!

Hi all satelltes users,
it is a while that i can't hear any more the UO-36  bird.
I have tried on both frequencies: 437.400 & 437.025,
the frequency is clear no 9600bd and also no 38k4bd
hear.
Is there anybody which knows what happened to this bird.
I also would like to know the e-mail address of G0SUL sysop of
the  bird.
Sure in your help, i send you my best regards.
73 de Enzo IK8OZV.