From: tlang@freeway.apana.org.au [mailto:tlang@freeway.apana.org.au]
Sent: 25 February 2000 14:31
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] UO-14

Hello William.

25 Feb 00 11:47, you wrote to ALL:

 WM> UO-14 continues to operate very well over VK/ZL.

Great to work you yesterday Bill.  I worked the 12:33 UTC pass tonight and
had
a long QSO with VK5AJK.  Signals were excellent on the handheld station, the
only blemish is that at the end of the pass there was very strong QRM from
an
Asian country (sounded non amateur).

 WM> The interference takes the form of short bursts of noise
 WM> or silence which block the uplink.

I have heard this.  I think a local was doing that last night, as I could
hear
short bursts on input and output.

Tony

.. a user friendly program doesn't have a 600 page manual...  Klahn's law.