Re: P3D 400BPSK modem

In message <Pine.GSO.3.96.1000224160733.12097A-100000@email1.asu.edu>,
assib@imap1.asu.edu writes
>Hi,
>Does anyone have schematics for the AO-13/P3D 400 BPSK modem ?
>I tried the Amsat/Tapr sites with no luck.
>assi kk7kx/4x1kx
>

>----

James Miller G3RUH still has PCB's and documentation available for a
very good design.

Check out: www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk

73 Simon GM4PLM
       The contents of this message represent the personal opinion of the
author and are not representative of the RSGB or DUBUS unless otherwise stated.
    |       Simon Lewis GM4PLM     Editor - European Microwave News      |
    |       Radio Society of Great Britain Microwave Column Editor       |
    |                DUBUS Microwave Europe Column Editor                |
    | European Microwave News - Supporting Microwave Radio Across Europe |
    |    EMN Homepage - www.emn.org.uk      Email gm4plm@emn.org.uk      |
    |      RSGB Microwave Column Homepage - www.emn.org.uk/mwcol.htm     |
    |         RSGB Microwave Column Email uwave.radcom@rsgb.org.uk       |
    | DUBUS Microwave Europe Column Homepage - www.emn.org.uk/dubus.htm  |