Re: UO-14

I was ruthlessly going through my email deleting a lot of stuff I didn't
think I'd need becuase I'm travelling this week and was surprised how many
postings there were on UO14.  I finally read one of them and was astonished
to find ANOTHER FM REPEATER available!!!  Worked my first pass tonight from
FN21 and made many contacts.  I'll be on AO27 and UO14 for the next few days
operating from FN21 and FN11 in case you guys need those grids.

73,  Lee Devlin, K0LEE
http://members.aol.com/lee810/ham.html