From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Garie Halstead
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 12:45 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] UO-14 pass in WV

Hi Gang...

Just wanted to take this opportunity to also pass along my thanks to
Chris here on the list.  All all really enjoying the bird including we
here in the Mountain State.  Listened to the morning pass today (my TCA
was 1540z) and heard lots of activity on an excellent sounding bird.
There was some strong CW activity heard just after my AOS that chopped
up some stations (and a little SSB) but otherwise a great pass. Thanks
to my good friend in Maryland (Will - N3ZLL/P) for my 1st UO-14 QSO.
Also heard was...

W3STW
KB2QLE (Long Island)
VA3HRA (Exeter)