Re: IT 1.5

At 11:12 PM 2/23/00 -0500, Bob V Johnson wrote:
>When will version 1.5 be available?

Having already missed my date (of mid-1999) I'm reluctant to promise a new date for the new version of InstantTrack.

However, I can tell you that I'm actively working on it now, with the assistance of a fine world-wide group of beta testers who are helping me shake out some bugs. I think we're getting close.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org