RE: UO14 Trans-Atlantic QSOs Attempt

Yes, it was on. No Europeans heard by me. I worked N1JEZ in VT in spite of
using the Ideal model in Winorbit V3.6. First time using Winorbit here. I
now know I should have used the basic or SGP models since they reflected the
actual observed satellite position and times. The difference between the
ideal and the other models is significant. Will be on again next pass.

Hope you don't mind me copying mailing list, since I think others may be
interested.

73, Bill