UO-14

Howdy,

Nice to have an FM bird around at night! Worked the 0006 02/24/00 pass of
UO-14 here in Vermont. It was a low pass at 6 degrees max. No one was on from
Europe even though we had a window. I spent most of the time talking with
Ralph, N1RAK in Rhode Island. Also worked NY1H in FN42. Good signals. The
receiver is quite sensitive. I ran power control on the FT-847 all the way
down (~5 watts?).

Other stations heard were VE3WIB who didn't come back to my call and VE8EV
who I heard right at my LOS.

Can't wait for the next pass!

73,
Mike, N1JEZ