UO-14 over Europe

Hello again

This was a full day :)
And it was closed with "golden key"!
Tonight at 2218z I had the first chance to work UO-14.
Because I was not sure if any other EU operator was
goin to be present, I asked Rui (CT1EIF) to join me.
So, as soon as we heard the bird transponder, we did the QSO.
And imediatly we noticed a strong QRM on uplink :(
I'm very sorry to say this, but it were spanish speaking
OM's (just like on AO-27).
As soon as the sat moved to North, 3 more stations were heard:
IK8OZV, DG0CAW and  DL4EEC. And among the "pirate signals"
we managed to do a couple qso's beetween us.
Even with pauses beetwen QSO's, no other (wanted) signal
was present.
The signal was never strong (into my 11+11 RHCP yagi),
but audio quality was excelent!

Thanks to UoSat team to "rescue" the old bird back to the amateurs.
See you on UO-14

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT