Michigan AMSAT Information Page Netscape Fix.

Hi Ron, and Lists:

Ron informed me that the information page was not working with netscape.
We have went back into the code, and made it compatable with netscape
in addition to internet explorer. If you had problems viewing the page
before
please give it another try as the problem should now be fixed. Thanks Ron
for letting me know there was a problem. Enjoy... 73...

http://www.qsl.net/kg8oc

Tim Pickett KG8OC
tsp@tds.net kg8oc@amsat.org
Michigan AMSAT Area Coordinator