RE: Sedsat birthday greeting.

I suspect "Sedsat" in the preceding message should have been "Sunsat". While
Sedsat was in fact launched over a year ago, and continues to transmit
telemetery regularly, the apparent failure of her uplink has essentially
prevented any operations more advanced than health monitoring.

73
KF4UGG
Chris Bond