Happy Birthday to SO-35

Good Morning

I wake up a bit earlier today, but it worth the efford :)
At the announced time (0803z) the sat turn on, and a
couple seconds later a nice YL voice was heard.
The audio quality seemed a bit distorced, but improoved
much as rf signal was getting stronger!
It went up to 59+10. Until my LOS the msg repeated 4 times.
I was using an TS790, 8 elem yagi V Pol. (without pre-amp)
and Yaesu G-5400B rotator.

My best congratulations to all!
Sunsat 1st year was a smashing sucess.
Enjoy your celebration day!