Re: Sunsat One Year

Hi Joe,

 > Congrats! to the Sunsat crew for their first year of success!  We
 > hope that many more will follow.
 >
 > Is the message going to be turned on for an entire orbit each
 > time?  I see 04:32 UTC on the 23rd as being over the Indian ocean
 > then the orbit progresses to the western US.  Is this correct?

Your first pass (23/2 14:37 UTC) will be from South to North and is
intended to cover most of the US and Canada.  The second one (24/2
4:32 UTC) will be from North to South, but is scheduled as a thank
you to all the people at and around Vandenberg AFB, who has been so
helpful a year ago (their first pass will be quite low).

Regards,
Johann