RE: Starting out on the cheap

If encouraging new-comers into satellite makes me the
"Loudmouth of West Texas", then I wear that title with
distinction!  At least I am doing what I can to the betterment
of radio instead of moaning over the loss of CW and the
"Good old days".  BTW, before you start in again, I did
pass the 20 wpm, and earned my extra the "REAL WAY",
just like you did.  Unlike you, I am still young enough to
embrace change, not fear it.

Let it go, you are embarrassing yourself.

The West Texas Loudmouth, who welcomes all new 5wpm
extras, and hopes many satellite operators can get a start
on the easy sats.

I am:

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Suing gun manufacturers over murders involving
guns is like suing fertilizer manufacturers and
Ryder Trucks for the Oklahoma City bombing!