Re: Starting out on the cheap

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Laura Halliday wrote:

> At the risk of prolonging a contentious thread, I gave
> some thought to how I might help a newcomer start out,
> and came up with something like this:

Damn good suggestions all.  Even $500 looks adaquate for most of this.
Seems lately, I get myself into more silly brawls on this BB, so I
removed myself from this subject.  If the loudmouth in West Texas
would simply pay a bit more attention to detail, we would be far better
off for it.  73  for now  Cliff K7RR