No Subject

Hello again friends!

Thanks to Bert McClellan, Clifford Buttschardt, Peter G0BHP and Clem NR3U
for your help on how to convert 2-line NASA keps into AMSAT format keps
for automatic installation into InstanTrack.

Unfortunately I am a Windows 95 newcomer and have practically no
knowledge of DOS commands.

If someone would give me detailed keystroke steps required to install the
F6HCC conversion it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again!

73 de Allen W7AM