Sat access for < 500

Hi Dave and Everyone:

A few people are interested in Easy and inexpensive satellite access.
Here is just one of several options:

Mir will be active in April 2000 on voice, 1200 baud packet and SSTV,
145.985 FM Simplex.
A radio station with a zero gain (dBd) antenna system will have some
success.
(When the channel is quiet, a 40 watt mobile and a -3 dBd gain antenna
will also work)

http://www.siliconpixels.com/marex/index.htm

Miles WF1F

At MAREX-NA we keep space affordable.