Constant frequency Doppler tuning

I want to implement the "One True Rule," ie.
constant-frequency-at-the-satellite doppler tuning.  I'm going to try
InstantTune first, since I've already got it, and I'm already an
InstantTrack user. ITUNE sounds great for regular analog contacts.

A couple of questions:

Does anybody have the pinouts for a cable connecting a 9-pin serial plug to
the 6-pin DIN plug for the Yaesu FT-736R CAT interface?

You can't use ITUNE simultaneously with Windows programs--you can only
leave it as a TSR in a full-screen DOS box and load another DOS program.
This rules out using PSK31 or Hellschreiber with full-doppler tuning, which
I want to try.  Aside from two computers, which I don't have, is there
another solution?  Wisp?  The Station Program?  Something else?  Or am I
expecting too much for a Windows PC to do DSP and autotuning at the same time?

73 from KD7MW,

--- Peter