Chicken Little...almost.

Well,  21:38z was the landing time posted on STS-99s mission web site, but
I see they have now come forward with a new proposed time.  So for those of
you
in the eastern states that I had mentioned in my previous posting, a possible
flyover somewhere within those areas may still result from Endeavor's reentry
and return from this high inclination mission,  Again this is just a guess,
but
those area 10 to 15 minutes out prior to landing along their arrival path may
be in for a mild sonic boom or even a sighting of some sort of trail in the
daytime sky.  So here is the new landing time as posted on this mission's web
site; 21:52z.
It'll be interesting to see on NASA TV what areas will be covered by this
unusual
return flight path.

73 de Steve
K5PK