Anyone FT-847 ....

Hi guy's,

Sorry to interrupt, but it would appear you guys somehow are holding the
prints to this radio.

Are you saying the only difference between the 1200baud and 9600baud packet
connections is the audio I/O level?
Are these connections FM only?
What does the audio I/O from the 'DATA IN/OUT' 1/8" jack tie to?

I have been trying to figure out how to connect my DSP-2232, SSTV, and
PSK31 to and am a little confused as to what port offers what.

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Cox
KC8FRJ