From: jim hertel [mailto:stanara@wac.com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2000 10:43 AM
To: David M. Tipton, PhD
Subject: ao-27

good morning ,
I hope this gets to you be fore the pass..
try this ...
downlink freq. is 436.800 for voice
805 to 795 you may have to shift to copy while bird passes over.
transmit freq. is 145.850 , I have not had to move my transmit freq. for
the doppler affect
but have found that I need to move the receive some. At first start you
may hear the bird on
436.805 and as it's pass continues to where the bird is at 25% of the
horizion,  it may drift to the 800 freq. as the pass starts moving to
the end of the pass it will drift to the 795 and even down to 790
hope to hear from you on the bird....
n6kmr,
I work this bird mobile, I drive a 18 wheel tanker truck. deliver wine
to the wineries here in the california wine country..
so listen up for ya...

--
Jim Hertel,  n6kmr
Stanara@wac.com   ...Personal