Re: A log-book for Linux

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000 13:13:28 +0100 Rosario Orlando
<iw9elr@ir9pat.ampr.org> writes:
> 	Hallo friends!
> I am an enthusiast Linux OS user.
> 	I would like know if there is some LOG-BOOOK running in
> linux.
> 	All indications are welcome!
> 	Best wishes!!!!
> 73 de IW9ELR

Rosario,

HamLog 0.9.1 by Nuno Sucena Almeida <slug@student.dee.uc.pt>
is an excellent choice. I've been running it for some time now
and it runs great. System here is RedHat Linux 6.0 Hedwig and
the source code compiles without any troubles. I believe I
downloaded it from http://www.linuxfiles.com But I am not
100% certain. If you'd like, (or for some reason you have
trouble finding it) I can send you the code from my archives
here in the shack.

73, Dan - KC8FNN - W082.26.57 - N37.54.01 - Grid Square : EM87SV

"Windows has detected that you moved the mouse ..... Please reboot for
these changes to take effect."