AO-27 Pass

Since I'm not all that familiar with what I'm supposed to be hearing, I'll
tell you what I thought I heard.

I was listening to 436.7125 around 04:10UTC (Minutes ago) and could have
sworn I heard a CW Beacon or Identifier coming in..  Being as I'm in
Northern Virginia and exceptionally close to W3IWI's home, I haven't
bothered to plug in my exact coordinates...  Anyway, according to the
software, AO27 should have been over head and that should have been a
frequency to hear stuff on.  Am I nuts and been listening to static too
long, or did I actually hear something?  Would there have been CW keyed into
an FM signal?

Dave, N8KXA

(Sitting here with fingers crossed.)