Re: Wisp Operation

Hello all

 >WiSP16 and WiSP32 will not run on NEC computer, because NEC computer
 >is made on Japanese's system (not the standard windows95).
 >But on the other Japanese computer such as Fujitsu, Hitachi, Sony,
 >Toshiba Co., etc., WiSP32 will run surely.

As far as I know, NEC bland PCs sold outside Japan are designed fully
compatible with IBM type PC from long time back, but not their unique
hardware architecture with special version of Windows which the system
dominated Japanese PC market till few years ago.
If Marty bought NEC PC in USA, then Wakita's theory cannot be applied.

73

                           SHUICHIRO HIRAKAWA
                   INTERNET : hirakawa@da2.so-net.ne.jp
                              NIFTY : GFF00711