Re: Wisp Operation

WiSP16 and WiSP32 will not run on NEC computer, because NEC computer
is made on Japanese's system (not the standard windows95).
But on the other Japanese computer such as Fujitsu, Hitachi, Sony,
Toshiba Co., etc., WiSP32 will run surely.

w8aks@lightspeed.net wrote:

> I have an strange problem. I recently bought a computer system
> (NEC K6-500mhz).
> Wisp (Version 3213) will not run on it. The capability to change
> time from UTC to local and vice versa does not work, the tracking
> times are way off. I run the same version on my notebook
> (Compaq 333MHZ) with no problems. I use the notebook to compare
> against the NEC.
>
> I have a program called "moslow" which allows you to adjust your
> cpu speed. I've tried to adjust the speed on the NEC with no joy.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this problem or similar?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marty
> W8AKS

Name : JE9PEL/Mineo Wakita, Member of JAMSAT
Mail : je9pel@jamsat.or.jp
URL  : http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/
QTH  : Yokohama Japan, GL:PM95TJ
Date : Feb 20, 2000