RE: Re: [sarex] MIR

Dear Friends
I don't usually bother with these type of threads, but this one strikes a
nerve.
The trouble with FM LEOS is that their not being used by beginners but
usually a small group of power hungry people who just stay there and never
upgrade or move on.  Throwing more LEO's out there isn't the answer.  Maybe
we should try cooperation and education to help new people get started.

Maybe we got carried away with P3D, and should have stayed with a Oscar 10
or 13 type bird with Mode J.  The truth is no amount of LEO sat or dual
band ports are going to increases our ranks if we act like jerks.

This is my opinion and I did not mean to offend anyone.  If you haven't got
the drift of my message please respond with your flaming to davis@city-net.com
Best Wishes to you all.
Bill KA3HPQ