TS790A questions-trouble with Sats.

Hello friends,
I´m EA2AFI and active in UO-22 and KO-25.
I use the TS-790 and lately I decided to use the rig for AO-10 and FO-29
voice.

I know I have to press the SAT key of equipment, in order the rig to make
operative the TS790 with satellites-voice.

Well, when I select the transponder data accordin g to the modes, for
instance JA, 581.800.0, and then I active SAT, moving the Tuning knob,
there are not changes in the other window.

I mean the frequencies should be link, what I move in one window must be
also changing in the other, or not?
This is my doubt.And the there is not means to know it, because in the
Manual of the rig is not clear.Page 45.

Well if any kind ham can help me to find out how is this, I´ll be
appreciated. Best regards to all and 73s,
Peter