Re: Re: [sarex] MIR

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!    Without MIR and ISS to reach the imagination of all
those potenetial new hams, there wouldn't be any money at all!  Most of
us are familiar with MIR and Know about the ISS.  Unless you are already
a ham you probably don't know about AO-27, AO-10 or SO-35.
Money wasted?  I don't think so.  planting a seed and watching grow is
never a waste. Call this a second MIKE!
                                   73"
                                        John
                                               KG5ZA