Re: Wisp Operation

How many versions of GSC do you have on the PC??  Be sure you do not have
multiple copies of WiSP floating around in the PATH.  Of the last five
problems like this I have been asked about, three were caused by accessing
an older GSC which was in the PATH.  Get rid of the duplicates!

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org