RE: [sarex] MIR

Thanks for the support Doug.  Yep, those boyscouts sure liked
the SSTV pics from MIR, even if it was just a print-out from my
past work.

They also cannot wait to see them real time.  Several of them
have scanners, and computers.  What else do they need???

Maybe Cliff wants to be the last satellite operator in this world.
Not if I can help it.

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Suing gun manufacturers over murders involving
guns is like suing fertilizer manufacturers and
Ryder Trucks for the Oklahoma City bombing!