RE: Re: [sarex] MIR

Yep... sure is!

As a matter of fact, what do we need mode A satellites for either.
Lets make them all just like AO-10.  That way there no rank
beginners will ever have a chance of getting a start in satellite
ops of any kind.  Preserves the frequencies for those of us who are
the true satellite operators.

I sure am glad that the whole world doesn't think alike, and I
am grateful that there are easy "repeaters" in the sky for the
beginners and kids to learn on.  My kids included.

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Suing gun manufacturers over murders involving
guns is like suing fertilizer manufacturers and
Ryder Trucks for the Oklahoma City bombing!