Re: [sarex] MIR

>       Mir's future revolves around intrigue, confusion

?????  Maybe if we all are very quiet about this thing it will just go away!!

MIR and the ISS have so little to so with Amateur Radio, particularly
Amateur Satellites that I look at them both as a hassle rather than making
any real contribution.  Working either of them is just about as difficult
as keying up your nearest repeater.

Ham satellite money wasted.

        73 de Dave, wb6llo@amsat.org

                            Disagree; I learn.