Wisp Operation

I have an strange problem. I recently bought a computer system (NEC K6-500mhz).
Wisp (Version 3213) will not run on it. The capability to change time from UTC
to local and vice versa does not work, the tracking times are way off. I run
the same version on my notebook (Compaq 333MHZ) with no problems. I use the
notebook to compare against the NEC.

I have a program called "moslow" which allows you to adjust your cpu speed.
I've tried to adjust the speed on the NEC with no joy.

Has anyone else experienced this problem or similar?

Thanks,

Marty
W8AKS