Re: Geostationary Satellites?

Good morning Dave;

		I agree with everything you've said.  However, didn't I read somewhere
back a few years ago that one of the big companies was willing to put A
transponder for amateur use on one of the geo birds.  I think that it
might have been GE but I really don't remember.  I would be willing to
bet that it would be the only way we'll ever get to geo-sink.
	If and When that comes about. it would transform vhf-uhf operations.
Sure we would have the overcrowding problem untill everyone realizes that
it won't go away.

                                   73"
                                        John
                                               KG5ZA