Re: SUNSAT

Hi Hans,

Greetings

I am going to give a try tomorrow and day after and see if I can also work
G4AJG/4S7PE   I have also arranged a sked with Selva, 9V1UV if I can also
work him.  The elevation is going to be rather poor at 3 deg.

Perhaps you might consider switching on  Sunsat when it is over Malaysia.

Please confirm if the freq. is 437.290/145.825.  Someone gave
436.290/145.825.  I guess the freq. you have given must be the correct one.
 Anyway please confirm.

73

Sangat, 9M2SS