Nova for Windows with FT-847 Tracking ?

Hi together

I use Nova for Windows for tracking the satellites.
There is the possibility to include some DDE libraries
to control a rotor or radio. So I'm especially interested
for interfacing my FT-847 via CAT, unfortunately I have
never found any programmes DDE or file else capable.

If anybody knows this DDE to track a FT-847 with Nova for Windows
(32 Bit running on WindowsNT) I'd guess every answer.

If you don't know this software I just suggest you to have
a look on the homepage: http://www.nlsa.com

73 de Manuel,