73, doug

   From: "MarkG" <markg@pptnet.com>
   Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:08:45 -0500
   Sender: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org

   Quite true. For the sake of argument, however, the FT-847 has 70MHz transmit
   in Europe (or at least England) and it's not a band here. Then again, around
   here there's probably three people with 220 capability. If most other places
   are like this one, I can't exactly say as I blame them for not bothering
   with it.

   Mark
   KB3CWS