operational satellite frequencies

All,
 I'm pulling together a listing of the operational satellites and the
frequencies they are on. I've got more or less current data on the
following satellites:
AO-10
RS-12
RS-13
RS-15
FO-20
FO-29
AO-27
UO-11
AO-16
LU-19
UO-22
KO-25
IO-26
TO-31
SO-35
UO-36

I could use an updated (and accurate) list of the satellites that
were part of the Jawsat launch, plus any that I may have missed.
(no, Mir and the shuttle aren't "missing", Mir is off the air,
and hams don't seem to get a chance to operate from the shuttle
very much any more, so both were dropped)
 So, if you have information on any of the satellites I might have
missed, please e-mail me. Anyone wanting to get a good laugh
could also volunteer to 'look over my shoulder' at the list
I've gotten together so far.
 Thanks in advance for the help.

Andy Reynolds
WD9IYT