Re: Re: Conductive paint

At 05:07 PM 2/16/2000 +0000, you wrote:
 >Thanks for all the replies.  It seems that the general feeling is that
 >conductive paint, while conductive, doesn't provide much shielding if any
 >ay all.  Also it is very expensive.  Guess what I will do is take some

I'm very late on this, but I remember reading of a cheap homemade screen
box in Compliance Engineering.  It used foil-covered sheetrock, as used in
building construction.  A large sheet of the material was cut to make a box
and the edges were taped with aluminum or copper tape.  This may not work
if the box needs to be small as the material is 1/4-1/2" thick (it could
satisfy temp. control requirements as well as RF insulation!)

Take care,

Dave

David Moisan, N1KGH, GROL                        dmoisan@shore.net
Invisible Disability: