Re: Conductive paint

Thanks for all the replies.  It seems that the general feeling is that
conductive paint, while conductive, doesn't provide much shielding if any
ay all.  Also it is very expensive.  Guess what I will do is take some
copper screen and build a small cage around the amp.  I have always been
able to get RF rectification out of an audio amp before so I will keep
trying.  I guess having the satellite antennas directly overhead and at
times having the back lobe directed right down into the amp is a problem.
At other pointings I cannot detect any RF problem at all.  All input leads
are bypassed and  wrapped around individual ferrite cores.  I think I will
try Paul's idea of wrapping all three leads around a common core.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org