RS-13 sub horizon KL7-OK

Hello,

herewith I would like to report about the sub-horizon
QSO possibilities on RS-13.
Today on 16th FEB  at 0841 UTC we have completed a QSO with
Mike WL7BQM in BP40NN via RS-13.
The SSP was Lat :58N Lon:168E - in line of sight in Alaska
and -27 deg.  below the horizon in Czech Republic.
OK1DIG was in mode K and WL7BQM in mode A.
The exchanged reports 559 on both sides.
The HF propagation was moderate on the path, it has
been much better before the attempts.
SFI - 156, SSN (R) 158, A 9, K 2.

If somebody interested in details e-mail OK1DIG.
I am always ready for experimets for RS-13 sub horizon
propagation.

Thanks to Mike WL7BQM for his enthusiasm.

73!  Dan  / OK1DIG

ok1dig@iol.cz