conductive paint

Hi Roy and others,

I've seen lots of replies regarding shielding/filtering etc. but not much
about conductive paint. I had a friend do some poking about in this country
and there are sources but it is VERY expensive. Contains lots of silver and
only available in tiny bottles. Obviously not intended for the job in hand
:) Conductivity something like 0.4 ohms per cm.

Would "silva-sheen" or "spray-on-chrome" or whatever is similar in your
counrty do the job? I've never checked their conductivity. What about marine
anti-foul which has heaps of copper?

Regards, Bill...vk3jt
Milawa Australia.